Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Copycat

So I have decided to be a copycat. My sister Megan has this great blog called One Day at a Time. In her blog, she is often describing and talking about her crafts. So I have decided to take her idea and make it my own. :)

This summer (okay it really is only my 7 week break before school starts once more) I have a TON of projects.  And I thought that some of them are really cool, so I thought I would share them. Thus, combining this and my sister's idea, I have decided to make this blog :)

We will see how this goes, however, because I am not very good at blogging and really bad at keeping up with posting regularly. But I am gonna give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. You can copy me any time! I just wish you had told me so I could follow you sooner!! Loves!!

    ReplyDelete